Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Projects for Stampin'Cat: Celebrating Fall

I'm calling this class "Celebrating Fall." I wrote an original essay about Fall in Oregon (which I will post here in it's entirety), scavenged my photo files for pictures that would fit, and used some vintage clip art from Dover Publications (did you know they give you free clip art each week when you sign up for the newsletter--it's come in handy! Just follow the "Free Samples" link at the bottom of the page). It was nice to use up some old Basic Grey letter stickers on this project--I bought a bunch on clearance and then realized I don't really use letter stickers all that much. Time to share the wealth in my classes!


Speaking of classes--I'm thinking of having another blog class--would you like that? Leave a comment and let me know.


3 comments:

Allanna said...

The pictures are wonderful. And I feel proud to say that it's even cooler in real life.

If only we had Fall-scented scratch-and-sniff stickers to go with it. ^_^

And I'm still craving a pie or something. :P

jillconyers said...

Great project. I'm so ready for fall!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Teacter. I'm Benjamin. Your blog is fantastic. Today, I make my blog. The address is
http://blog.naver.com/bennykim98/54745338