Friday, May 23, 2008

Busy Mom gettin' it done!

Whew! In the last two weeks I've been to two concerts (one elementary and one middle school band), one play (middle school), Hubby went to the track meet at the same time as the elementary concert, he also moved his church office to our new building the same time as the band concert (he's the financial clerk for our ward--our church only has volunteer positions--no paid clergy), worked just over 50 hours, made several dinners, taught three scrapbooking/papercrafting classes, had one date with said hubby (Indy 4--really good!), shopped, cleaned, planned lessons for my work, led the music at church, planned w/my parents for my baby sister's visit this weekend, made samples for next month's classes, did a senior picture photoshoot and other various and sundry mom things. I'm glad school's almost over! Then we get a different kind of busy, but I don't have to work. (My job ends with the school year).

I had a wonderful email feedback from the ALBM class. I'm going to ask her permission to post it here. It really warmed my heart. It sums up the reason why I work so hard to create and teach these classes--it makes people happy about themselves. (I even have a corny tagline--"Empowering Women Through Creativity" It works for me). I'd love to know how the rest of you did.
Thanks for everything! Here are some shots of the abovementioned busyness:

The Pea Princess:


Cinderella's Prince:
Clarinet Playin' (mine's the curly haired one):
My favorite shot from the Senior Pic Shoot:

1 comment:

jillconyers said...

Wow! It's amazing what moms can accomplish :)

Fun photos!