Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Hello Hello Hello!

Welcome to the new home of The Other Side! I hope you've all made the transition as seamlessly as possible. I know that I need to update my links, especially the one on the Stampin'Cat home page. I think in the long run though, I'll be happier with the easier blog url addy. I've kept my old blog in it's own little link on the side.

If you are just joining me for the first time, let me tell you a bit about myself. I like to papercraft, sing, bake, play with my kids, take pictures, and ruminate about things in my life. I like to write; I've been told that I'm entertaining, and people like to read my stuff. Please comment on my posts if you feel so inclined. I'll share projects from time to time, recipes, pictures, and whatever else is tumbling around in my head. If there is something in particular you want to discuss, just let me know!

I have three kids, aged 13, 9 and almost 5. I usually refer to them as J, H, and C, to protect what I can of their privacy. We live in the beautiful Willamette Valley, in Oregon. We are lucky to have a lot of extended family around us with many in-laws, cousins, and grandparents on my husband's side, as well as my parents living nearby. I'm passionate about paper, singing, women loving themselves warts and all, children being safe and happy, and my religion. I work hard to keep this blog a neutral place to hang out; I don't often talk religion or politics, but those things might sneak in a little bit from time to time. I am a busy mom like a lot of busy moms out there in the world, so that gets talked about a lot. Right now, I work part time at a childcare center.

That's all I have for now! I'll do a tag from Karen tomorrow, and soon will post a project as well as a freezer meal recipe for you. Enjoy!

3 comments:

Alli said...

I love your banner photo, I have some of those sitting in the garage and some mix made up, I must get the kids out to play with it!

Omaloriann said...

Made it here.

Anonymous said...

You forgot to put in your introduction that you are extremely giving, selfless, and compassionate! AND that you make great cookies!!! Love you!