Sunday, March 30, 2008

Coming Up on The Other Side

So: future plans.

This week, I'll be finishing up teaching the "A Little Bit Me" MiniBook. We'll be making interactive pages featuring circle turners, flips and waterfall folds. Mine are nothing like Karen Burniston's interactive pages (she is my hero in that department!) but it'll push some of you out of your comfort zone a bit, (I'm guessing).

Then, starting April 1st, I'll be doing a 30/30 challenge to celebrate my birthday month. I plan to post a photo a day--just snapshots from my life. Then I'll make a book about them. Then I'll share the book with you.

I'll also be revisiting some early essays that I wrote BEFORE this blog was born. You might even say that they are the reason I started this blog in the first place. It's the kind of writing I still want to do. I've gotten a bit away from writing those, and I have new readers now that might have never read them, so it's good to bring them back. Or so I tell myself.

Please, if I owe you some goodies, remind me. I know I owe valentine's and the handmade blog PIF's to people. Leave a comment and tell me that you want them still. Bring it to the forefront of my mind. TOMA and all that...I need those kinds of kicks in the rear from time to time.

That's all for now!

No comments: