Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Let the Handmade Christmas begin!

It's DECEMBER! Time for the Handmade Christmas ideas! Yay!

First--if you haven't been following the Sew, Mama, Sew Handmade Holidays III--go NOW and check it out! (then come back for more ideas and links) Click on their blog for the list of goodies. You won't be disappointed!

Second good thing about today: Tim Holtz is starting his "12 Tags of Christmas" (double yay!) This is the third year he has done this (archives on his blog) and if you craft, if you've thought about crafting, if you're curious, if you want to see how to use cool products you never thought existed but now absolutely MUST have, if you're breathing today--go and check it out!

My last Homemade Christmas suggestion comes to you by way of a wedding planner blog. LOVED this idea, and thought it could easily be adapted as giveaways this holiday season. I have a friend who makes her own marshmallow--that would be a super addition to this goodie. Even if you go "old school" and buy your marshmallows, it's still a great idea. You could even experiment with microwave directions! Go HERE to see what all the fuss is about!

What are YOU making for the holidays? Leave a comment and share with us! Also, it's my goal to have some GIVEAWAYS this month--to enter the giveaways, you need to comment! I have card sets, paper sets, creativity kits--all kinds of good yummy things to share with my blog readers. Pass it on!

1 comment:

Janet said...

I am making (with a little help from mom), a roll-up kitchen play mat. Idea and directions from balancingeverything.com. I've had to modify the original because wool felt is just too expensive. When it's done I'll post some pictures on my blog.