Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Some projects for Stampin'Cat Studio

I'm teaching a "Spring Fling" Card class in about 2 weeks at Stampin'Cat Studio. The red ribbon is keeping this guy attached to my sample board---the last time I had loose cards on display as part of my sample, they didn't come home with me. I was determined to not lose any this time!



I'm lovin' this patterned paper from the Cut'n'Paste line by K&Company.



The next class is one I plan to describe here in more detail: it's the stand-alone project for the first class in my "No Ordinary Stories" class. It's basically a 3-D "room" that utilizes the quote the class is based on. I have high hopes for this series of classes.


More paper from K&Company--this time from the Blue Awning collection. Stamps are Tim Holtz stamps from Stampers Anonymous.



The entire quote reads:
I will not live an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom goes on as fruit. ---Dawna Markova.
I'll give you a larger write-up later about what "No Ordinary Stories" is and what it means to me. Enjoy this little taste!

2 comments:

Alison said...

HOLY COW! Sweet blog! I've got to bookmark this baby!

jillconyers said...

Love what I see so far of No Ordinary Stories. Great idea for displaying a quote!