- I've moved over 50 times. Once I hit 50, I stopped counting. Mostly small moves within the same city, but still...that's a lot. We've lived in our current house now for 5 and half years. That's the longest I've had one address my entire life.
- I was on the fencing team in Junior College. At the one tournament we had (it was a small school) I beat all the other female fencers. And a lot of the guys. I wish I'd been able to keep it up. I liked it a lot.
- I started singing when I was 3 years old. I still sing every week. It's one of my favorite things to do.
- I was a contestant on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire in it's heyday in the year 2000. I met Regis. I didn't win anything. We had a carryover contestant that took the bulk of the taping time. I totally got gypped. Usually they have 4 "fastest finger" round per episode. When I taped, there was only two. The only guy who beat me in the practice rounds was in the chair when we finished taping. Statistically, I would have been next. At least, that's what I tell myself. Either way it was a fun experience! (and no, I've not scrapbooked the pictures yet. I was trying to figure out the best way to showcase them).
- I can't stand pickles or ketchup. I don't even like the smell of ketchup. Blech! I buy it for my family--who love it. That's how selfless I am. I even wash their ketchup-y dishes.
- It's not really a secret, especially among those that know me well, but I LOVE bargain hunting at thrift stores and the like. It really makes my day to find something wonderful for just pennies on the dollar. Like a few weeks ago, I picked up a brand new piece of Pampered Chef stoneware for $5. I love the thrill of the hunt!
That's all I could think of for now. I'll tag Allanna and Satina, Cate (who deserves a shout-out anyway for being a loyal blog reader!) and anyone else who wants to play. Just leave a comment here so we can follow you to your blog!