Friday, July 11, 2008

some promised pictures!



Me and SOY Elizabeth Kartchner. I actually recognized her husband first (he said it was a first). She was very gracious. It was very early (we woke up at 6am) so I'm not wearing any makeup. That's all my real skin. I think it looks pretty good for it's age!





Sunrise through a valley in the Wasatch Mountains. This is where the balloon lift for the Provo Freedom Festival took place.
I have more pictures of the balloons in my flickr account. You can see more there, as well as a whole lot of Yellowstone pictures.
My house is a jumble of stuff--my parents are moving and have given us a TON of things to sort through--so my blogging time will be short (but hopefully sweet!). I have more to share about Yellowstone (truly a wonderful, almost life-changing {yes I know that's corny} experience), more papercrafting projects to share, and more thoughts on life!
Enjoy these small tidbits for now.

2 comments:

Heather said...

How exciting to run into Elizabeth K. I'm going to check out your Yellowstone pictures too. I was there about 7 years ago, before I went digital, and they are all in a box somewhere waiting to be scrapped!

Krissynae said...

Beautiful Sunrise.