Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Marriott Courtyard Portland Retreat

The Hotel was beautiful!

The view from our window. That's the Columbia River in the background there. Lots of houseboats down that-a-ways.

The whole retreat was very delightful! Loved the beautiful hotel, loved the courtyard, loved the view, loved hanging out with this gal:

We realized that we've been friends now for just about 5 years. That's pretty cool in my book! We also liked that we can be around each other without having to be "guarded" in the things we say or do--meaning that we've been friends for so long we really understand and accept each other. It's a true treasure to me. So is she.

Our crop room. That's Cheryl's special office chair in the foreground. My table is on the other side of hers.

All in all, a great time. It even made me think that I might put a Cricut to use (I've been kinda anti-electric die cut machines---I didn't think I'd really use it. And if I'm not really going to use it, I'm not going to spend the money on it.). I'm looking forward to the next one!

No comments: