1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE that the sun has been out the last two days. I think I had a touch of SAD and didn't know it.
2. I still think that Cyndi Lauper is a mad genius.
3. I really love taking pictures. I've been mulling over hanging up my sign and trying to work it as a job.
4. I'm really unhappy that they closed my favorite store on May 1st. I'm trying not to think about it actually.
5. I have the best friends in the world! The kind of friends that throw you a surprise birthday party, dress up in '80's clothes, and create '80's trivia games just for you. You should be so lucky!
6. I got roller skates for my birthday and can't wait to hit the streets like I did when I was 8. And I should add that I'm hoping to hit them w/my wheels and not any other part of my body.
7. Money whooshes in and out of my wallet too quickly.
8. Being 40 is pretty cool.
9. I like my hair short, but wish it was QUITE so short. Still, when it comes to cancer, I feel like I had the easy part of it.
10. Chocolate is still one of my favorite things to eat.