Saturday, March 27, 2010

Home Sweet Home Kit

Hello Blog Friends!

You might remember this post about my March class at Stampin'Cat Studio. I have one kit left from that class up for grabs. The kit will include 2 each of the Basic Grey Origins paper used in the class (it's double sided) as well as 2 each of Bazzill Orange Peel Cardstock in Brown, Black, and Olive Green and 2 brown journaling blocks and 2 soft black journaling blocks (not pictured here, but in the link). The kit will also include a small assortment of grungeboard pieces (this can be customized, if you tell me what shapes you like), two jump rings, and a metal word washer. I can also include an instruction sheet with pictures of my book if you feel you need one. You'd need to provide your own paints and stickles. The cost of the kit is $20. If you are interested, leave me a message or send me an email at DianneKNelson at yahoo dot com. First come first served--although if there is a lot of interest, I can make up more kits. Smiles!

No comments: