- one birthday (daughter J)
- two anniversaries (mine and my husband's parents)
- one memorial moment--my Grandmother's birthday is also in December, and even though she's no longer with us, I like to take a moment and remember her on her birthday.
We also particpated in:
- 4 Christmas concerts. One band concert for J, two stake Christmas Community Concerts, one special Sunday meeting. Sometimes there are elementary concerts, but the snow the last week of school changed that. J plays in two bands at her school--the Varsity band, and the "by appointment only" Jazz band.
And, of course, there is things to make! I made
- dozens and dozens of Christmas cookies
- several loaves of bread
- cinnamon rolls for Christmas day breakfast
- 4 pairs of pajama pants
- 3 shopper totes
- one new bracelet
- one "Cute Skirt" for J.
There was more things to be made, but that was all I was successful at. I also got new glasses this month. Love them! Instead of a wireless, disappearing frame, I went with something a little more trendy.