Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Saturday, December 27, 2008
- one birthday (daughter J)
- two anniversaries (mine and my husband's parents)
- one memorial moment--my Grandmother's birthday is also in December, and even though she's no longer with us, I like to take a moment and remember her on her birthday.
We also particpated in:
- 4 Christmas concerts. One band concert for J, two stake Christmas Community Concerts, one special Sunday meeting. Sometimes there are elementary concerts, but the snow the last week of school changed that. J plays in two bands at her school--the Varsity band, and the "by appointment only" Jazz band.
And, of course, there is things to make! I made
- dozens and dozens of Christmas cookies
- several loaves of bread
- cinnamon rolls for Christmas day breakfast
- 4 pairs of pajama pants
- 3 shopper totes
- one new bracelet
- one "Cute Skirt" for J.
There was more things to be made, but that was all I was successful at. I also got new glasses this month. Love them! Instead of a wireless, disappearing frame, I went with something a little more trendy.
Friday, December 19, 2008
This is my sister's soap company and it's WONDERFUL! She makes terrific soaps and other body care products. If you have anyone with sensitive skin in your family, you should check out her line of fragrance free/stuff free products. You will love them. It some of the nicest soap I've ever used! And--she is having a free shipping promotion. Just enter SHIP4FREE as your promotional code when you check out.
You'll love it, I promise! I really can't say enough good things about it! And since it's handmade, you can count it as part of your Homemade Christmas goodies!
Friday, December 5, 2008
Hope that helps someone get a handle on their holidays.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Monday, December 1, 2008
While you're there, you can check out LAST year's tags, and get other technique ideas as well.
You won't regret it!